Friday 9 December 2011

Toilet Scene Furniture - Toilet

I decided that for my toilet I would need some help in creating it so I used a blueprint from: http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/misc/other/21294/view/caravelle_270_washdown_toilet_seat/. I set up two planes and applied a uvw map and set them up so I could see a front on and side version of the toilet. I then drew a box using the blueprint dimensions and converted to an editable poly, extruded the bottom polygons, and edited the vertices to match the blueprint. I made the object see-through to help.


Once I had done this for the front view I done the same for the side on view and extruded once again.

I then made the toilet seat in the same fashion and applied a turbosmooth to the toilet and edited the vertices to make it look more realistic. I then made a white shiny material and applied it to the toilet.

Lastly I made a button for the flusher. This was created from a cylinder and converted to an editable poly. I then extruded the top polygon and turbo smoothed it. I applied a grey colour to the flusher and attached to the toilet. Here is a rendered version:

No comments:

Post a Comment