Thursday 8 December 2011

My Animation Part

For my part of the animation I was to design the upstairs layout of the newly refurbished Guildhall. For this I needed to create the furniture for so that the upstairs was fully furnished and apply textures to these, create animation sequences trying to incorporate different types of animation, create the doors for both inside and out which too would be animated. Aswell as doing all this I made sure that I added new techniques for which I hadn't used before and have produced them for both modelling and animation aspects.

My idea for the upstairs animation

1st scene - walking up the stairs towards the kitchen
2nd scene - walking into the kitchen and have a 360 of the finished kitchen in all its glory
3rd scene - fade to black ( this is because I need to get over to the other side of the guildhall for the great finale)
4th scene - fade in and again walking up the stairs but this time on the otherside of the building
5th scene - slice of the wall showing how the toilets and changing facilities would look when finished
6th scene - spin around and walk into the guildhall room where a function suite and exhibition will be displayed with people using the facilities - fade out

No comments:

Post a Comment