Friday 9 December 2011

Guildhall Animation Scene

This is the final part of the animation where the person walks into the guildhall and looks at the function room and an exhibition of the paintings that are to be displayed.

I first merged all the objects that I created which were the eisels and sofa, I then made tables and chairs within the scene. I also set the door up with the reactor settings and the automation, csolver and hinges are shown in the scene. I also made direct lights come through the windows and target spots above and below. I used the same settings from previous scenes for the render and lights. This lightened the room but still needs more light.


Now that all that was set up I could create the path constraint for my camera from a persons view. I made a line and curved the edges to make a nice flowing scene. I then applied the camera to follow this path.

I made sure that the door would open before the camera would enter the scene I done this by changing the autokey settings on the dope sheet. Below is a render of how it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment