Friday 9 December 2011

Guildhall Scene Furniture - Eisel and Paintings

The eisel was an idea for me to put the paintings that will be displayed in the Guildhall room on. I created a box first using the standard primitives, I then rotated this to create an angle. The rest is just cloned and positioned to make a tripod shape. I then cloned to make a brace to help support the front. I also made a little holdal for the painting to sit in within the eisel. I then applied the same material I put on the kitchen cupboards.

Now that I had that in position I converted it to an editable poly, and attached the whole thing together. I then created another box and placed it on the eisel. This would be the frame for the painting, I then beveled the polygon to produce a section for the painting to sit in. For the frame I applied the beams texture that was given to me by Justinas. I left the painting polygon with no material.

I then imported a painting for which will be in the Guildhall as a bitmap and applied this to the empty polygon.


This is where I found the two images for my paintings: http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/essex/hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_9019000/9019486.stm


No comments:

Post a Comment