Friday 9 December 2011

Evaluation

I found this part of the assignment a challenge as I am not very good when it comes to creating models as I experienced last year from 3D modelling. However, I feel that I have produced simple but effective artifacts whish fit in well with the scheme of the project. I found it hard to create good animation with a range of techniques rather than just a path constraint so I tried new techniques in the form of slice and reactor hinges. I feel that I could of included a person with bones and ik solvers to improve. I am happy with the outcome although is basic is a very big improvement from last year and feel I am going in the correct direction. My knowledge of 3ds max has again greatened from this module.

I enjoyed working within the group and feel that everyone has contributed to the best of there ability. It is clear to see that 3D modelling and animation is not my strong point but feel I have gave it a really good attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment